A new action-packed blockbuster has premiered on Netflix, and it’s sure to be the streamer’s movie of the summer. The gray man just Avengers: Endgame directs the Russo Brothers and stars Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas and Regé-Jean Page.
Based on the book of the same name by Mark Greaney, The gray man centers on a CIA black ops mercenary (Gosling) who ends up becoming a huge target of a former colleague (Evans) and numerous international assassins.
The action-thriller, which received a limited theatrical release and mixed critical reception, features classic songs you’ll recognize, great classical music, and other unique choices of jazz, rock and of soulful music. But there’s also a new song by a Grammy-winning, chart-topping rock band that brings the film to an end.
Music and soundtrack of The Gray Man
The Black Keys close the film with a catchy song titled “Wild Child” in the credits. The song was released in March 2022 and featured on their eleventh album abandonment boogie, which was released on May 13. But what are the other songs in the film? We’ve found all the music from the movie that you can add to your playlist.
Here is all the music featured in The gray mansoundtrack :
- “Lochloosa” by JJ Gray & Mofro
- “Clean Food (feat. Fukking Hero)” door Boom Boom Cash
- “Tang High-Low (Playing Dice)” by Waipoj Petschsupan
- “Toei of the Heart” by Banyen Rakkaen
- “Kol Slaven” by the Sofia Brass Ensemble
- “Spinning Wheel” by Shirley Bassey
- “The Dogum Boogum Song” by Brenton Wood
- “Tristch-Tratsch-Polka, op. 214″ by Wiener Sängerknaben, Gerald Wirth, Salonorchester Alt Wien
- “The Silver Bird” by Mark Lindsay
- “Aline” by Christophe
- “Wild Child” by The Black Keys (end credits)
What did you think of The gray man? Share your thoughts in the comments and watch the movie now on Netflix!