Dance with the Stars week 6 will feature a Halloween special with all ten couples dancing to choreography inspired by horror movies. Here, find out what songs and dances they’ll be performing this week.
Season 30 of Dancing with the stars is heading into his week 6 and things are going to get a little scary with the Halloween special. There is only 10 celebrities remaining and in every episode anything can happen.
Last week, Melanie C said goodbye to the show in a shocking elimination. The former Spice Girl and her partner Gleb Savchenko found themselves in the final two alongside Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy, who were saved by the vote of Chief Justice Len Goodman.
On the other hand, we can say that there are three couples who are the favorites of the judges (and of the public too): Jojo and Jenna; Amanda and Alain; and Melora and Artem. They received the highest scores last week and want it to stay that way.
DWTS “Horror Night”: Dances and songs for week 6 of Dancing with the Stars
After dancing to Grease songs last week, couples will need to channel their… ¿inner monster? this time. For week 6, the pairs will have to do choreographies inspired by certain horror films and series classics. Here check out what songs they will dance Monday.
- Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Paso Doble to Måneskin’s “Beggin ‘” (inspired by The Purge)
- Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing Argentine tango on Ciara’s “Paint It, Black” (inspired by SAW)
- JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dance jazz to District 78 ft. “Anything Goes”. Patrice Covington (inspired by IT)
- Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dance Tango on “Bad Habits” by Ed Sheeran (inspired by “The Vampire Diaries”)
- Melora Hardin and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Jive on “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley (inspired by Cujo)
- Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dance contemporary to Daniel Jang’s “Say Something” (inspired by A Quiet Place)
- Iman Shumpert and pro Daniella Karagach dance contemporary to “I Got 5 On It (Tethered Mix from US)” by Luniz ft. Michael Marshall (inspired by the United States)
- The Miz and pro Witney Carson dancing the Paso Doble on “Wicked Games” by RAIGN (inspired by Hellraiser)
- Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Cha Cha to Kim Petras’ “There Will Be Blood” (inspired by American Psycho)
- Kenya Moore and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing Argentine tango on “Take My Breath” by The Weeknd (inspired by arachnophobia)