On the other side
2. According to this song by Philadelphia-based pop duo Hall and Oates, money won’t get you too far.
4. This song was inspired by JFK’s daughter and has since become a symbolic anthem for the Boston Red Sox, played every eighth inning at Fenway Park.
5. This King Harvest original gained popularity after Toploader’s cover of the song was released in 2009.
7. According to The Temptations, talking about what makes them feel this way?
9. Do you remember when Van Morrison and his _______ used to sing “Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da”?
10. The “day the music died” line in this song alludes to the tragic deaths of Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper and Ritchie Valens in a plane crash.
1. When living in this type of world, Madonna thinks it’s totally okay to be a ________.
3. Before releasing songs like “Billie Jean,” Michael Jackson released love and breakup songs like this with his family band, The Jackson 5.
6. This Whitney Houston classic was recently revived after Norwegian DJ Kygo revamped the song in 2019.
8. It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday and we’re ready for a song to be played by Billy Joel while we put bread in his jar.