Here is the sharing of top 5 soothing songs of old time classical singer, Udit Narayan
Udit Narayan is one of the most famous Indian singers. His songs have been featured in Bollywood and several language films. The singer is the holder of numerous distinctions, including 3 National Film Awards and 5 Filmfare Awards. Udit Ji is the only singer to have won so many accolades. However, her haunting vocals are still young. People love to listen to his soothing songs, and today we are listing his top 5 soothing classical songs.
1) Rab Kare: The beautiful song in collaboration with Alka Yagnik, Udit Narayan gave one of the best shots. The song was featured in the movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi.
2) Aa Gaya Aa Gaya: This is a disco song to entertain the audience with its amazing voice and lyrics. It’s from the movie ‘I’m Yours, Honey’. The video features Salman Khan.
3) Shaam Bhi Khoob Hai: The superb dance song is sung in collaboration with Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan. This song is from the movie Karz: The Burden of Truth. The song was released in 2002.
4) Mehandi Rang Laayi: The romantic song performed by Mohan Kumar, Alka Yagnik, Jaspinder Narula, Udit Narayan and Sanjay Shalini. Old Bollywood songs are always the best to listen to.
5) Gore Gore Mukhde Pe: The beautiful and romantic song by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik. The song was released in 1994. It is from the movie Suhaag starring Akshay Kumar and Nagma.
What song did you like to listen to? Let us know in the comments and follow for more updates; follow IWMBuzz.com.